Monday, September 04, 2006

Memories of Reg

About three weeks ago, Reggie got out at night, and we never saw him again. We think that a fox or coyote got him. We miss him terribly, and the house seems empty with out him. Even though his name was Reggie, I usually called him Pal, because that’s what he was. He would come when we called. He’d follow us around when we were out in the yard, and just wanted to be by us. Of course I also called him Rotten Reg, and Reggie the ruiner, because he was constantly getting into things, but all in all Hannah and I decided that he was our favorite cat of all time.

Even though most of our “Moment of ZEN” pictures were of Reg, I thought I’d post a few more in his honor.







2 comments:

kristenita said...

I'm really sorry about that pretty cat. I hope he is just enjoying his freedom and will someday wander back home.... those naughty coyotes :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, "Super Reg" was one of the best cats ever. He will be missed, and I mean that with all sincerity.